Virtual Gluten Free Baking
Sept 23, 2020 from 6:30 – 9:00 pm
This class is all about working with gluten free flour. Using Zoom I will review all the ingredients you picked up for the class then guide you through the technique of making Cinnamon Rolls and Cherry Hand Pies. You’ll learn tips to improve your gluten free baking and we’ll sit down to taste everything at the end of the class.
- This class is via Zoom and takes 2½ hours and costs $75 per person.
- All ingredients are supplies to you. Pick them up at my house in Calgary the day before or the day of the Zoom class.
CLASS SIZE: 6 people maximum.
October 7 – Virtual Gluten Free Baking – REGISTER HERE
October 23 – Virtual Dinner Club – Thai Theme – REGISTER HERE
More Cooking Classes Available on request
- In-person classes will resume when it is safe to do so.
- Cupcakes & Cookies for kids 5 and up
- Celiac Teens – How To Build a Buddha Bowl
- Dinner Club Class – cook together with a spouse or friend and join the group via Zoom
- The World of Rice Noodles
- BIRTHDAY PARTY CLASS – Let’s Bake Cupcakes (email me to book a date)
Email me with any class requests. I host private classes via Zoom for groups of 6-8; friends, families or couples. You can all be together in one house or cooking from your own homes. I supply the ingredients and you join me to cook.
Join the email list and receive notifications when new dates are posted and classes are open for registration.