Cooking Classes to Meet Your Needs
Click on the image above to learn more about each class.
We’re designing new classes all the time so if you don’t see what you want just let me know. Private Classes can be for individuals or groups. If you’re looking for something specific let me know and we can often create a public class on a date that works for you then advertise the class to fill it up.
Visit the CLASS CALENDAR to see current dates and registration.
Current Class List
- Master Gluten Free Pastry – Learn the tricks and tips for making gluten free pastry. We’ll make and eat Hand Pies and you’ll be set to move on to quiche, pot pie, meat pies and more.
- The Art of Cinnamon Rolls – Everyone loves Cinnamon Rolls. Once you perfect the biscuit dough you’ll be able to vary this recipe to make savoury biscuits, strawberry shortcake or even a biscuit pizza.
- Thai Curry & Salad Rolls – Adventure into Thai cuisine and make a tantalizing Yellow Chicken Curry and learn all about those tasty Salad Rolls with nuoc cham dipping sauce.
- Healthy Celiac Teens – In this series we cook with real food to make food teens like and learn some knife skills too. There are always vegan/vegetarian options.
- No-Bake Cookies – A fun time for young kids or groups to make an easy cookie recipe together. This can be done as a private class for families or groups.
- Understanding How To Use Gluten Free Flour – All the help you need to get a head start on all there is to learn about gluten free baking.
- DIY – Design Your Own Class – Unlimited ideas for individuals, families and groups. Let us know what you’re looking for!