A Lifestyle Course
Are you overwhelmed with new information? Going gluten free is a lot more than just recipes. This lifestyle course, HEALTHY ME, covers 9 areas of life to help you go from overwhelmed to confident in 30 days.
New to a Gluten Free Lifestyle
Here’s some help to get you started. These short lists are meant to help you find the topics you’re looking for quickly.
Learning To Go Gluten Free
Going gluten free is a process. You’ll make mistakes so be kind to yourself and just keep learning.
- Foods To Avoid For A Gluten Free Diet
- Help For Learning About A Gluten Free Diet
- How To Cook A Meal For A Celiac
- Beyond The Gluten Free Diet
- Easy Gluten Free Recipe Challenge
Celiac Kids and Educators
- Food Allergy Club at School
- Back To School With Celiac Disease
- Check out the blog category Celiac Kids
We’ve got over 320 recipes so click on the RECIPES TAB. For a visual feast you’ve got to do this on a tablet or laptop.
The BLOG and PODCASTS TAB has over 80 posts and you can see them by category on a single page here, the Annual Blog Index.
Help For Gluten Free Bakers and Cooks
Cooks need to use flour too so if this is all new to you join our community and get our best resources sent to your inbox over several days. Here’s a sample of those resources:
- How to Use Rice Flour in Gluten Free Baking – This is the first in a 12-part series covering 21 flours/starches for gluten free baking.
- Downloadable Gluten Free Flour Guide
- 11 Gluten Free Flour Recipes including my favourite blend, EGFG Gluten Free Flour Blend
- Gluten Free Flour Conversion Chart
If you’re new here join our community and get your FREE resource for baking and cooking, 29 Tips I wish I knew when I started.
Yes, I need 29 Tips For Cooking with Gluten Free Flour.
New to gluten free? Check out our virtual and in-person Cooking Classes or visit NEW TO GLUTEN FREE.
Gluten Free Cooking Classes
Check out our Class Calendar for scheduled classes and details about private classes. We typically host a kids style party cooking class every other month as well as an introductory class called Understanding How To Use Gluten Free Flour.
Looking for something specific? Check out the annual Blog Index and the one-page overview to see more than 80 posts in 8 different categories.
Or click over to the BLOG TAB (on a tablet or laptop) and you’ll find:
|LEFT side of the page||RIGHT side of the page|
|-blog posts from newest to oldest||-Sign up information|
|-clickable list of blog categories|
|-links to all my podcast interviews|
Do you have questions?