A Lifestyle Course
Are you overwhelmed with so much new information? It’s a lot more than simply eating gluten free. This lifestyle course, HEALTHY ME, covers 9 areas of life to help you go from overwhelmed to confident in 30 days.
New to a Gluten Free Lifestyle
Here’s some help to get you started. These short lists are meant to help you find the topics you’re looking for quickly.
Learning To Go Gluten Free
Going gluten free is a process. You’ll make mistakes so be kind to yourself and just keep learning.
- Foods To Avoid For A Gluten Free Diet
- Help For Learning About A Gluten Free Diet
- How To Cook A Meal For A Celiac
- Beyond The Gluten Free Diet
Celiac Kids and Educators
- Food Allergy Club at School
- Back To School With Celiac Disease
- Check out the blog category Celiac Kids
Help For Gluten Free Bakers
Subscribe to our email list and get your free resource, 29 Tips for Cooking with Gluten Free Flour plus our best resources.
- How to Use Rice Flour in Gluten Free Baking – This is the first in a 12-part series covering 21 flours/starches for gluten free baking.
- Downloadable Gluten Free Flour Guide
- 11 Gluten Free Flour Recipes and the recipe for my favourite blend, EGFG Gluten Free Flour Blend
- Gluten Free Flour Conversion Chart
Check out our Class Calendar for scheduled classes and details about private classes. We typically host a kids style party cooking class every other month as well as an introductory class called Understanding How To Use Gluten Free Flour.
Browse Blog Topics to Find What You Want
Still looking for something specific? Here’s a link to the EGFG Blog Index 2022 with over 80 posts in 8 different categories all on one page. (I like anything that fits on 1 page).
On the right hand side of the BLOG tab you’ll also find:
- the list of all the Blog categories,
- links to all my podcast interviews with the topic.
Still have questions?